Saturday, March 18, 2006

Say What?

"So happy, Mr. Bradley." ::does krav maga punch:: ha, ha! Take that!

::collapses on floor in fit of giggles::

Okay, now following up on that last post about quotes...I don't care if I *never* say THAT quote again!

In fact, I am going to *laugh* the next time I watch 'Roman Holiday'. BECAUSE--who came up with that story, anyway? I mean, like it would EVER *really* happen!

Audrey Hepburn's character would have *totally* krav maga kicked Eddie Albert's character when she saw the photos he had taken!

"Oh, gee! Let me smile and act like nothing's wrong..."...my foot.

::rolls eyes:: Some people and their darn imaginations.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ekh. What do you MEAN it's unbelievable?? I suppose that you aren't the kind of girl who would just smile and understand, but.... gosh Tracy. Everyone was watching, everyone from the press was there... he might as well have published the picture for all the good it would have done her to kick him.

Besides, SHEEEEE understood. She knew that it was his way of telling her what he had done, and apologizing at the same time. Plus, I think that she knew how valuable those pictures were to him... or at least she had a pretty good idea.
And it turned out for the best. She got to keep those pictures, and they brought good memories for her.
GOSH!!!! Don't insult that movie okay.

I LIKE it.

So THERE!

Tracy said...

Yes, but, Shelley...that was a *movie*. Ever seen it happen in real life?

I don't *think* so.

Disciple said...

Yeah? Great!
[Hasn’t the foggiest]
I remember you giving us a rundown on Mrs. Nolan’s thoughts about that phrase.