Wednesday, January 18, 2006

W.O.A.

Waiting on Andrea.

She's in the garage.

Punching a bag.

Or something.

I don't really know what, but it's making odd noises. The kind that would scare me if I were in the house all alone at night.

We'll be leaving in a minute for her test. ::shudders:: I *so* do not envy her this testing. Jake will not show mercy. This is level 3. The highest you can go--unless you're in the military or training as a bodyguard.

She isn't moving tomorrow after all. She is going on Saturday. Father Rick told her that he felt badly about her having to rush so quickly, and to go ahead and come in a couple of weeks, but she (being Ang) wants to get to work, and so is leaving in three days. ::sigh::

Anyway--y'all say a prayer that her testing goes well. I'll let you know how it goes!

:D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lalalalla

Little Lizzie said...

That is so sad that Andrea is moving! Gosh, life is too depressing. ;-)

Tracy said...

...Has anyone else noticed that Kevin keeps leaving comments about the "boringness" of my blog, and yet....HE KEEPS READING IT???

Sheesh, Kev.

Tracy said...

Wait--I *smelled* good?

::thinks back to when Kevin was around::

...You didn't even get close enough to smell me!

Tracy said...

By the way, Kevin, apologizing "in advance" doesn't count.

:b

Tracy said...

Mary, I am so confused by your comment...what were you agreeing with Kevin about?

Star Wars, my boring blog or the fact that I smell nice?

A Worm and No Man said...

Hey, Dude, your blog ain't exactly a stimulating read or happenin' pad of frenetic excitement, either, bucko! Man who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. Before you criticize someone else's blog try walking a mile in their shoes, that way, when you do, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes. HAHAHAHAHAAA.

Restless Native said...

Kev's right. This blog is pretty boring.

I think the last time it was exciting was when I told Tracy to eat a bug.
That, and when Marcy came out of the closet about being skitzo.

That was all pretty exciting.

Then Tracy starts posting about having nothing to post, being bored, watching paint dry, etc. etc. and GOSH if the blog didn't get boring all of a sudden!
Wow! How could that have happened?