Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Once, Twice, Thrice

And it makes me laugh every single time.

Kind of like this commercial for a movie with Julia Roberts. I had never seen the movie, and I probably never will, but in this commercial she is all dressed up, and Richard Gere is holding a jewlery box out to her. She starts to reach for the necklace inside, and at the last second he clicks the box shut, scaring her and causing her to laugh.

I don't know what it was about her reaction, but it made *me* laugh *every* single time.

Okay, so, moving on....

The blogs have been so quiet lately. What's going on? ::shrugs:: I haven't felt much like posting. I have so much going on. Someone should tell "Davin" to post another chapter to his story. It's so mean to leave everybody hanging like this. Speaking of which...'The London Murders' *IS* still in the works. Dan just...well. The longer we wait, the better the chapter will be. That's all.

I'm going to Kelly's apartment in a little while. She is having a phone-line put in, so I'm going to hang out with her while the telephone guys are there. Then I'm going to go watch Andrea test at level 3 for Krav Maga. *That* should be interesting.

Andrea is moving tomorrow.

And I'm not talking about it right now. I'm still in denial.

...Unlike Mary.

::smirks::

7 comments:

Restless Native said...

Yes, the next TLM installment is coming. Soon. I promise.

And it will be absolutely PACKED with chase scenes, dramatic rescues, vice & villainy, all sorts of great stuff!

Okay, maybe not. But it will be packed with something.

The letter T! It will be absolutely PACKED with letter Ts!

A Worm and No Man said...

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Road trip? What is Mary talking about?

Tracy said...

Well, hello, Justin. You've been awfully silent lately.

Mary is talking about taking a road trip to visit Ang once she is settled in NM. That's all.

::laughs:: Mary, aren't I almost as funny as Uncle Mark?

Dan, I want it to be packed with letter 'A's as well!

A Worm and No Man said...

Pretty Woman was neither pretty nor womanly. I hate Julia Roberts. She smiles like a crocodile and has about the same personality. My reaction upon meeting either would be the same: run as fast as possible in the opposite direction and call the animal control squad.

A Worm and No Man said...

Mary, if people think your lips look like Julia Roberts' pancake smackers, they must be wall-eyed. Roberts could put a whole grapefruit in her mouth and still have room to chew gum. I'm afraid you're nowhere in her league, my dear. ;)

Tracy said...

...and who wants "smooth" peanut butter when they could have chunky??

Anonymous said...

::laughs:: That part of the movie ALWAYS makes me laugh forever, too.
:)