Thursday, January 19, 2006

Krav Maga at Level 3

Congratulations, Andrea!!

Ang was *awesome* tonight!

She passed, of course, and she got in some *great* hits.

But--oooh my goodness--it was intense. I don't think anyone who hadn't been there before could understand what she was going through. I had to leave the room a couple of times because I remembered what it was like to be going through that--and I wasn't even anywhere *NEAR* Andrea's level. But she did an amazing job.

::giggles:: Jake sure took a beating, though. Woooow. ::shakes head at the thought:: They definitely make a great team.

Ang did let her left down a few times, but she managed to hit her Mark....I mean mark. ::giggles::

Great job, Ang!! I'm so glad I was there for it. And I wouldn't have missed the celebrating for anything. ;)

As a side note, I said goodbye to Jake tonight. There won't be anymore rock-climbing for me. It was weird saying goodbye. It's been so much fun knowing him--and he's really taught me a lot. Being there tonight reminded me of when I took Krav from him last year, and it made me want to get back into it. ::smiles:: Maybe it's a good thing I'll be moving in a few days.

8 comments:

A Worm and No Man said...

Wait... What? So you and Kev are an item now? What happened to you and John? I'm gone for a couple weeks and Kevin is running around smelling girls and stealing girlfriends. What is the matter with you people?

A Worm and No Man said...

I suppose being certified in Krav level 3 is appropriate preparation for moving to Albuquerque and traveling about alone on the desolate streets of a rough and tumble southwestern town. Somebody better put the word on the street so's all the hoodlums are prepared not to mess with the scrappy little kitty cat 'bout to move into their territory. Otherwise they might find their oversized gansta dog arses in a rather medieval situation. Know what I'm sayin'?

Little Lizzie said...

Tracy, are you coming up this weekend?

Tracy said...

Nope. Not planning on it.

Tracy said...

Sometimes I wish I lived in an A.P.

...wait....

A Worm and No Man said...

Mark? Divorce? What are you talking about? When did Andrea get divorced from a guy named Mark?

Tracy said...

Well, woo hoo. Look at the conclusion Justin jumped to! ::laughs:: Justin, you are silly. Ginny wasn't saying that Andrea got divorced from Mark! Notice she did not use past-tense.

I believe what Ginny was saying was that she wishes Andrea *would* divorce him.

Am I right, Ginn?

Tracy said...

Either that or it was Tracy/Ginny speak for Krav Maga Mark who stayed to watch Andrea test, and was really sad she was moving to New Mexico 'cause he really wanted to ask her out even though he didn't say it--I'm just smart like that and I knew--and Ginny and I decided it was for the best because, even though KM Mark is way cute *and* a boxer, he is most likely divored because men like that don't get to be men like that when they haven't even been married once.

So simple.

::winks::