Thursday, January 12, 2006

'Cigarettes and a Lighter'

It's a new game. My dad and I just made it up.

I'm going to take him a lighter, and he has to try to find a cigarette to use it on...from his hospital bed. In ICU. While wearing oxygen. Woo hoo!!! Fun times!

Of course, this is the slightly modified version of the game. *My* version, actually. *His* version was too boring. He simply wanted me to bring him a lighter and a cigarette when I get into Talequah tonight.

So I told him I would bring the lighter, and the fun part of the game would be his trying to find someone *else* to bring him a cigarette.

Kind of reminds me of the game Heather and Kelly and I made up when we were little--'How Well Do You Know Your Room in the Dark?' We would turn all of the lights off in our bedroom, then we would hide. If you were "It", you had to try to find the hiders by feeling around. Of course this didn't really work when there was a full moon out. After a minute or two you could see everything perfectly. Especially if one of the girls was standing on the desk....

Maybe I'll take him a candle instead.

Okay, so, if you want an update on my dad, go read the comments under the last post. Beth commented. I would, but...well...Beth already did for one thing, but I also just don't have the time. I am in a hurry to get to Clear Creek.

Keep up the prayers, though.

Thanks.

Pax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor uncle Bryan doesn't get to smoke. ;)

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but Froggy, you better be home on Saturday to join us at our party thing for church, 'cause that just wouldn't be right if you planned it and left town.
That's not fair! plus Mandy wanted to have Emma baptized on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that!
Actually, yeah I can. :P
But I'm mad at you for it. I guess I just wont go.
Mandy wants you to baptize the baby, so we'll just wait for you. :) (Even though you made me mad.)
Yes, I'm sure the Milot's are wanting you to play with them again. hehehe

Unknown said...

I'm praying for him too.