Friday, January 13, 2006

Long Day in Clear Creek

Test run of the new game "Cigarettes and a Lighter" showed it's not much fun. I don't suggest playing it. ::winks and grins::

My dad is doing well. He is on his way home from the hospital right now. The heart-cath showed that the stent he had put in a few years ago is blocked, but they said it wasn't enough of a worry for them to unblock it. (When it was put in it was done in the hope that it would lessen the undetermined chest pain he was having--not necessarily because it was a danger to his life.)

He did have a heart-attack at some point which effected a small part of the lower heart, but no major damage was done. I think I pin-pointed when it might have been--but what do I know? My dad isn't sure when it was. It's so common for his chest to hurt.

The doctor told him he needed to get off of the cigarettes "at some point." ::laughs:: Yeeeeah.
...My two big brothers had the same message for my dad--via *ME*. Marc and James both said, "Tell Dad he can't have anymore cigarettes." I was like, "Um...okay...no *way*." They both laughed--I talked to them at separate times, by the way--then said, "If he doesn't like it, tell him to call me."

I had to laugh. First of all, they both said the same thing, but also because that's an easy thing to say from 150 miles away. ::giggles:: Thanks for the support, guys.

Dad just walked in the door. I have to go.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, sorry, Mace.

Um--you can post anything but The London Murder Series, if you want....

:)

Anonymous said...

::laughs:: sounds like it should be a great weekend in CC. Too bad I'm missing it. I think we'll prolly be up when your family comes home from the cruise.