Monday, December 19, 2005

Delay in 'The London Murders Series'

With this being the week before Christmas, and the next chapter in our murder mystery being so...complicated...I cannot guarantee that I will have it up any time soon. In fact, there's a very good chance it won't be up until next week sometime.

So--sorry.

David--I'm glad you finally commented on my blog. But I will thank you to keep your disparaging comments about my writing to yourself. Now...if you want to say something *nice*, you should. 'Cause I deserve it.

And, John, I'm just ignoring you. Start being positive and I'll start responding to your comments. ::sticks tongue out::

8 comments:

Disciple said...

[Makes mental note never to suggest having a “Be Nice to Tracy Day” again]!

[Makes another note to be nasty to Mason]!

Disciple said...

I guess you could tell us about Clear Creek in the meantime!!

[Wonders if Tracy should close down her blog]

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! It's almost Christmas!

Little Lizzie said...

Where did Justin go? I think he got swipped off the face of the earth...?

Hmmm....

Tracy said...

No, no. He's off somewhere playing Moses.

Look two or three posts down.

;)

Disciple said...

Who cares Little Lizzie?
I’m still here!
:)

Unknown said...

swipped? I've never heard of someone being swipped before. Does it involve eggs???

*sniff* Well, I daresay that you all will be fine until Tracy is able to post again. Though I don't know HOW you'll entertain yourselves. It isn't as if I ever post any stories on my blog.

::huffs, and storms off::














:::comes back to computer to finish what she was doing:::

Disciple said...

Indeed Brownthing. Me.

Hello Imy!