Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Eat a Bug, Tracy

Title says it all.

**** NEWS FLASH **** RECENT UPDATE ***** NEWS FLASH *****

Okay, for the record, let's just go ahead and think about this for awhile. Hmm. Why would I post a message for Tracy to "eat a bug"?

Maybe, perhaps just maybe, it was meant as an INSIDE JOKE on the 'administrative' part of her blog.

As in, say, perhaps I saved it as a 'draft' in the 'administrative' section of her Blog, never intending it for public publication, yet knowing that she would (as Blog Administrator) observe the title, understand the error of her ways in modifying a PREVIOUS 'draft' of mine, and hence repent of her ways.

*gasp*

Yes, folks, I know! She ABUSED her powers as Blog Administrator (hereafter referred to as 'BA') and MODIFIED my 'drafts'! (hereafter referred to as 'drafts')

You know, this behavior, while extremely amusing, was not appreciated - or even appropriate - for a BA. How unprofessional.

But that's not all folks... oh no, not all, AT all. It gets... worse...

Let's go ahead and consider that maybe, just maybe, Tracy stepped beyond all bounds of fairness and completely, utterly, SACRELIGIOUSLY, abused her powers as all-powerful BA, by going so far as to actually POST, for the *entire* Blog population to see, what she *knew* was a *personal* message to her, therefore (and thereby) subjecting ME to unfair criticism, slander, and calumny... ALL over of a message that was *never* intended to be posted and yet *was* posted, without my knowledge, consent, or prior approval.

THEREFORE, THEREBY, FURTHERMORE AND FORASMUCH, I hereby STAND MY GROUND IN THIS POSTING AND REFUSE to tender any apology, WHATSOEVER!

Yes, I am COMPLETELY UNREPENTANT, I am NOT SORRY, and I would DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT.

In fact, I hereby RESTATE the message, in MY OWN WORDS, with ALL PRIOR KNOWELEDGE, FULL CONSENT OF THE WILL, and complete cognizance of the TRUE HORROR of this action:

EAT

A

BUG

TRACY!!!


EAT IT!! EAAAAAT A BUUUUUUUUUGGGGG!!
*GRRRR! GNASH! CHOMPAROO! GNARL GARGLE BURBLE GNASH!*

38 comments:

Tracy said...

::gasps::

Why, what a terrible thing to say!

::gasps again::

Oh, I think I'm going to faint...

Daniel! What on earth has occasioned this remark?

Restless Native said...

This is slander. I will never trust another female as long as I live.

Tracy said...

'Slander' is an odd word.

Say it like ten times in a row.

Tracy said...

Yeah, Dan, because it is the fault of all females that you told me to eat a bug.

And then it was posted for the entire Internet world to read.

::thinks about crying::

Restless Native said...

You think that's rude? Wait 'till you see what's coming.
You ain't seen NOTHIN yet.

Restless Native said...

You know, here's a good question! If that post is SOOOOOO rude, why don't you just take it off, TRACY?
HUH?!
Why don't you use your ALL POWERFUL BLOG ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS and just toy with the lives of others? Why don't you just go ahead and use it as a thinly-veiled medium for REVENGE?

Riddle me that, BATGIRL.

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh! Does everybody see this??? *Now* he's *taunting* me!

Disciple said...

Christa leaves town for just a few days and look what happens.
The romances break down.
The art comes to an end.
My dog whines constantly.
Priestling’s other eyelid becomes droopy.
Restlessnative becomes psychotic.
The Carmel in Nebraska is swallowed up by the earth.
Need I say more?

Disciple said...

And Restlessnative:
How would you feel if you were a bug after that comment?

Anonymous said...

wow..did I miss something?

Tracy said...

Nah. Not really, Marcy. Danny is just being mean to me. But what else is new, right?

::nods at Marcy's knowing look::

Marcy knows.

Unknown said...

Tracy, just ignore Dan. He only posted that because he wanted to see what your reaction would be.

You responded beautifully.
Just the way he wanted.

I'm not gone Dis. I just had some christmas stuff to do, studios to clean, houses to decorate, those kind of things. It isn't MY fault that all the art came with me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome back Christa! I was wondering why the SPAM content was so low lately!

*ahem*

Restlessnative: Hey, why does my post only have 23 comments, instead of 23,567,402?

Everyoneelse: Oh, Christa is on vacation!

Restlessnative: OH, NOW I get it! haha! Ahaha! Christa, haha, Christa SHADED, hahahahahah, Christa, shaded & HATTED!BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!
HAW HAW HAW HAW!!
tee hee!

*ahem*

Restless Native said...

We'll see how long THIS post lasts, with the ADDITION I just recently made.... I'll bet Tracy either REMOVES IT ENTIRELY or 'adjusts' it, as she is so fond of doing...

Anonymous said...

Restlessnative: OH, NOW I get it! haha! Ahaha! Christa, haha, Christa SHADED, hahahahahah, Christa, shaded & HATTED!BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!
HAW HAW HAW HAW!!
tee hee!


What was...all that about? I'm a brownthing now...

Anonymous said...

*rebukes brownthing for taking Nolan/Robinson antics at face value after all previous experience*

*considers inevitable inferiority of woman's mind*

*shrugs*

Tracy said...

::collapses on floor laughing::

The things men will come up with to get themselves out of trouble!!!

Little Lizzie said...

I'm going to have to agree with Christa....

Tracy said...

I just have one thing to say...

"Chomparoo"???

::rofl::

Tracy said...

Actually, I have more than *one* thing to say...

Tracy said...

I deny it.

Tracy said...

And I don't like bugs.

Tracy said...

Maybe you Marines can eat those things, but I cannot.

Tracy said...

And I cannot believe you would even think that *I* would edit your post in any way, shape or form!

:::tsk, tsk, tsk::: Really!

Restless Native said...

*burp*

Tracy said...

Um. Dan? Was there something you wanted to say?

Anonymous said...

Wow..I'm going to have to agree with Mary. You all are INSANE!
Like Tracy would ever burp. (Where anyone could hear her, anyway.) I've been trying to teach her for years now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Mary-Mary-Loo-Loo-Head...let's go to dinner!!! :) I'm bringing you a present to choir. You better like it!

Tracy said...

:::laughs::: Marcy and Mary know me so well!!

Burping is so gross.

Anonymous said...

Trace, one day we'll drink and I'll teach you how to burp really well.
If you drink enough, you won't think it's gross anymore. ;)

Restless Native said...

WOW! I mean like, holy COW. What a comment from MARCY, ladies and gentlemen! Let's all give her a round of applause!

*cheers* *applause* *more cheers*

Sounds like the voice of experience to me! Next round is on Marcy!

Disciple said...

[Wonders if women are worth all the trouble]

Tracy said...

What a thing to wonder.

Restless Native said...

What a thing to find out!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.

Disciple said...

I think only the more intelligent of us figure these things out.
Objectively.

Tracy said...

Christa! Have you been in the basement without me??

Disciple said...

She did want accompany you lest Dan crept down and started smooching the wrong girl!!