Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Outta Here

I am so excited.

I'm getting ready to leave to go visit my family for the week.

It's been a long time since I've been able to spend much more than a weekend with them...I think it was around Eastertime that I was last able to. So, this is a long overdue trip.

Anyway, I'll be back on Sunday. I probably won't be doing any blogging while I'm up there...unless Beth and I have too much sugar one night and we decide to write a story together. ;)

....and that may just happen.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have fun!

What! you mean you're going to be... BORING? Tracy how COULD you do such a thing. I demand that you write a new post every day that you are there. *Huff*

Little Lizzie said...

YAY!!!! I'm excited... It's been a while since I've had an older sister around.... We can pretend like it's just like the days when we lived in OKC... Mom is going to the store today to get grocerys and we are going to get some of the old dinners we ALWAYS had...I know, it's kind of dorkie but, oh well. I guess now everyone knows how much we miss you guys. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bye Tracy!!
I think you guys should write a story. that would be great!
Beth, I don't think you sound like a dork. I totally know how you feel not having any sisters around anymore. It SUCKS!!!
I hope you guys have lots of fun!
Marcy

Little Lizzie said...

Yeah, I forgot that you don't have any sisters living with you anymore. It does suck, doesn't it?

Disciple said...

What about lunch that I'm preparing?

Anonymous said...

Umm..someone was having a party, you were just too scared to ask if you could go.