Friday, October 28, 2005

"Moldy Nastiness??"

...You can't feed it to ducks.

Things are going well up here in CC. It's a lot of fun not having anything I *must* do, and a million things I *could* do.

Therese is in the other room singing "We Are the Titans" from the movie "Remember the Titans." It's funny to hear a little three year old singing that song at the top of her lungs. She quit...Beth is helping her...oh, there she goes again. Oh. Now she's singing the peanut butter and jelly with a baseball bat song. That is *the* *MOST* *annoying* song. But it's cute because it's Therese. Don't y'all wish you were here? ::laughs:: Of course, you can't appreciate it as much as I can. It's impossible for Therese to be as cute to you as she is to me because she's *my* little sister.

Therese says to tell y'all "Poke that." I don't know why. I don't know what it means. But that was what she wanted me to type for her.

My mom and Beth and I were sitting on the couch last night singing into Bryan's electric tuner for his guitar. We were seeing how high we could go. Then we were seeing which note we speak in. I decided I don't like the sound of my voice. I think I sound too much like a guy.

My mom caught Michelle and Hunter chasing the ducks yesterday. Not only chasing them, but throwing them in the air, as well. She put a stop to that immediately. ...But it was really funny while it lasted.

Hey, Mary, Adam is down in OKC. Isn't that funny? Some sergeant came and picked him to take him to the MEPS. At least I assume that's where he was taken. But maybe Alex just paid someone off to come and get him...or maybe...Beeeeth?

Dad and Bryan put up some cabinets in the new bathroom yesterday. That was an interesting accomplishment. Good job, Dad! It took a while, but it looks great!! ;) (\o/)

Becky is doing well after her surgery. John just turned 13 yesterday. Yikes. John is a teenager. ::shudders:: We all went to Country Cottage to eat last night for his birthday. I ate something really weird. It did not taste good. I hope nobody ever tells me what it was. Happy Birthday, John!

And y'all thought there was nothing to do in Clear Creek!

;)

Pax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just sounds like way too much fun. Of course Theresa isn't going to be cute around us, she won't even talk when she's around us. But when she doesn't think I'm listening, and I do hear her, she is very cute!
Happy Birthday, John!!!
I can't believe he is a teenager!
Good luck on chaning your voice. ;)
Well, have a safe trip home. see you on Sunday. woohoo!!!

Marcy

Little Lizzie said...

Oh yeah, doesn't it sound wonderful? I mean, you get to sing into tuners and chaise ducks and watch people put cabinets together... I mean, what else does a person need? NOLANS... That's what it is. hee hee hee...

I am such a weirdo.

Unknown said...

Beth. You are not a weirdo. Actually, you are quite right. The only thing that could possibly make Clear Creek more fun, would be Nolans. Naturally. I mean, you can't POSSIBLY have all THAT much fun if at least one Nolan isn't present. A blog for example. Think what would happen if you took away all the Nolans...... There'd be 1/3 of the whole blog thing left. And what would be left, would be BORING.jk So, anyway, my point is..........................

I HATE SAUERKRAUT!!!!!!

Have a nice day.