Sunday, July 01, 2007

Upfh!!!

Restless!!! *YOU* weren't supposed to be on here! Where did you come from, anyway? You haven't read this thing in.....months!!! Years, even!!!

::laughs::: Geez, I get on to post something else and there's some post I've never seen before!!

Well...at least you had the element of surprise, even if your post did lack a certain...creative flow.

ha. ha.

Eat a bug.

Or two.

I'm thinking about copying down a transcript of a conversation I had with three guys last night. What do you think about, RN? It would be verbatim, of course. Any objections to it???

Okay, forget Restless....

Brian Regan is hilarious.

The Red M&M is out there.

My apartment is empty.

...that's sad.

I'm moving tomorrow.

....that's cool.

I'm hungry. I should eat. ....Maybe I'll eat some Cappucino Chunky Vanilla ice cream...and THEN work out at the "Y" ALL NEXT WEEK to burn it off....

Okay, gotta run!

No comments: