Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello

Hello everyone. I just wanted to make a post stating that this is the best blog I have ever seen. It has class, elegance, humor, and depth, all rolled into one.
It is a Blog site Par Excellance.

It is bested by none - except, perhaps, by my own blog... a site which shall remain nameless.

You peons are not worthy to view it! Eat my typings, insignificat swine!

HAHAHAHAHahaHAHAhahaAHA!

-Restless


PS - sorry Tracy I tried to be nice. The rain is adversly affecting my medula oblongota.

PPS - haha I read your blog again!

PPPS - did you get an email from Google asking you to update your account stuff? 'cause that's the only reason I came here. Accident.

PPPPS - I wonder what other blogs I have written on....

P5S - Why did you go to Lawton?

1 comment:

Disciple said...

Try operating a medulla oblongata in Ireland, Dude.