Thursday, February 23, 2006

Little Lizzie and Femme Fascinante

Femme: "Well, hello, Little Lizzie!"
Lizzie: "Well, hello, Femme!"
Femme: "Fancy meetin' you here!"
Lizzie: "Oui, oui! Please! stop and have your picture taken with me!"
Femme: "Picture? I don't *do* pictures. But...perhaps...I *could* be talked into a photo!"
Lizzie: "Ah, well...if I must settle for that, I must. ...Come--strike a pose!"
Femme: "Alright...how's *THIS*?"
Lizzie: "WHAT?! No way! *That* is weird...how *does* your brain work??"
Femme: "Fine. Fine. ...How's THIS??"
Lizzie: "..."
Femme: "Oh, fine. If boring I must be, then boring I must be." ::poses with Lizzie as seen in present photo::
Femme and Lizzie: ::smile for the photo::
Femme: "...Bess..." ::whispers from side of mouth:: "Let's push the photographer over into the punch bowl after this is finished...!"
Lizzie: "Nah!" ::whispers back:: "There's a little Froggy who's been hanging out around it *all night*...and he might get hit!"
Femme: "Aw. Fine. Bess! Quit talking! You're going to ruin the photo!!"

22 comments:

Little Lizzie said...

And... of course... Femme got the last word.

Little Lizzie said...

Yes, Christa dear.. But, if he was going to drown himself in the punch anyway, then why put the poor photographer through the ordeal? Besides, she had the camera in her hand. If the camera got wet, then our picture would have been ruined. You didn't want us to *really* go through ALL of that trouble just the ruin the picture, did you?

....... I didn't think so.....

:)

Anonymous said...

*observes*

She's gone mad.

*to other bloggers*

Tell her to clean up her room.

Little Lizzie said...

Huh?? what??? Okay...

Tracy said...

Oh, "last word" Papaw's foot and leg, Beth!

Tracy said...

::laughs:: Christa, you're so funny.

My name didn't come up as anything.

So sad.

Tracy said...

by the way, I told Beth "a few minutes" and y'all are still on my phone...

::taps foot::

Tracy said...

Okay.

I'm feeling left out.

I'm going to go run and jump on Beth...

::runs away::

Tracy said...

YAAAY! *And* it's a beautiful purple rose!!!

Tracy said...

Excuse me, Christa? *We're* crazy? *We* are not the ones with little sisters running around weilding knives in want of a lima bean...or a piece of candy. Nor do we use perfectly good Swan Princesses for stepping stones.

So there.

Little Lizzie said...

Oh my. Tracy, you just don't know how to have fun... Christa and I were FINALLY starting to talk about something when you came and jumped on me. Gosh.

Oh well. Thanks for letting me use your cell phone!!!! :)

(Christa, you must sweet talk her so that she will let me use her phone next time. (don't tell her I said that))

Little Lizzie said...

I know. I am sooooo smart. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

Very funny, anonymous.

I think I might have to kick you the next time I see you.

Tracy said...

I know. I'm so boring. I haven't a sense of humor. Poor me. It's so sad.

But don't worry. 'Tis very easy to find what it was he said.

Just go watch "While You Were Sleeping". ...The part where Sandra Bullock is talking to "Junior".

::rolls eyes:: I *know* who did that, btw.... ::sticks out tongue::

Anonymous said...

*sticks out tongue back*

So you WERE, eh?

I *thought* so!

Anonymous said...

You have no idea who I am!

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!!

Tracy said...

::glares:: Stooop iiit!! Go write something a little more constructive.

Anonymous said...

okay, fine.

Caterpillar Corps constructed a black underpass over a super-highway.
This one was always trafficked. Like, it was always open.
Tee hee!

Tracy said...

::rolls eyes::

Tracy said...

::laughs in spite of self::