Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Baby Emma

I keep having things happen to me that make me say, "I'm going to blog this!" But I haven't had the time to write them yet. I will. Soon. Because I think they are funny.

But for now, I just wanted to inform y'all that Warrick, Huston, Dalton and Madilynn have a new baby sister. Emma was born Monday morning, January 2, a little before 6:00am.

Crystal, Melanie, Melissa, April, Marcy, Mary, Kelly, Nancy, Theresa and I had a party all night in the hospital waiting area, waiting for Emma to show up. We got up to the hospital around 1:45am, and didn't leave until 7:oo. It was so much fun! Good news is we get to do it again at least twice this year, and maybe three...depending on where Crystal has the baby.

Oh, anyway--Emma is 7lbs 7oz, and she is 19 1/2 in long. She is very cute. She looks just like her brother Huston. Both baby and mom are doing well. Um...if there's anything else to tell you about it, it's going to have to wait. I'm going to Critterdome now.

16 comments:

A Worm and No Man said...

Yeah, I suppose if Crystal had her baby at Critterdome it might make things rather difficult.

A Worm and No Man said...

...although stragely ironic. Hehe. Little critters. Hehe.

A Worm and No Man said...

Someone came up with an alternative name for CPF's.

Are you ready for this....PMF's!

People-Makin' Fools.

::fomcl::

Tracy said...

I like it when things are "stragely ironic".

It makes me laugh.

And I'll bet Crystal *feels* like she had her last baby at Critterdome...what with the English care-system the way it is.

::laughs:: Justin. PMFs? ::rolls eyes::

How about just 'male' and 'female'? I think that works very well, myself.

Tracy said...

And I would just like to say that Mr. Nick from Critterdome is a very patient man.

Tracy said...

And that jalenpeno flavored peanuts really shouldn't be eaten.

They do not taste like jalepenos.

Tracy said...

Nor do they taste like jalapenos.

A Worm and No Man said...

Do they taste like peanuts?

A Worm and No Man said...

I decided that ::rofl:: was too cliched and so opted for the original ::fomcl:: which I think is more appropriate anyway since I always browse the net whilst sitting in a chair and thus would be more prone to "fall off my chair laughing" than to "roll around on the floor laughing."

A Worm and No Man said...

Ever try rolling around on the floor in a cassock? After about two rolls you're an immobilized human burrito. It's pretty futile.

Tracy said...

I would think it would be about the same as rolling around on the floor in a dress. And..oh...um. You're right.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Emma Lou is adorable!
You should post a pic, Tracy. ;)

Froggy, you need to come home so she can be baptized. we're waiting for you. :)

Tracy said...

Yeah, I do. Maybe I will do that tomorrow....

Disciple said...

Wait a minute…
Huston is the first name of a cousin but you also have other cousins who have Huston as a surname.
Right?

Tracy said...

Right.

Mandy wanted to name her son after her grandfather...I think. (Is that right, Marcy?) So she named her second son Charles Huston...and we call him Huston. And he's adorable. I think I'll post a picture of him soon....

Disciple said...

And Marcy and Mandy are not the same person, right?

And "Houston" is the *real* spelling.