Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tracy Curtains

They are. They totally are.

Just "Tracy Curtains."

I knew as soon as I saw them that I had to get them!

They are off-white, sheer, and they have embroidered "Victorian roses" all over them. They are sooooooo pretty! And the curtain rods match my white day-bed.

My bedroom actually looks like a bedroom now!

It was great--Bryan asked me what kind of shelves I wanted in my closet. I told him, then I went shopping for the day. When I got home, I looked in my closet, and my shelves had materialized! They were *exactly* what I had asked for! I couldn't believe *my* little brother had done such an *outstanding* job! Anything I said I wanted, I got. It was fantastic.

Thanks, Bryan! My room looks GREAT!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST COMMENT!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
I think it is so wrong that the older sister has the little ones do all the work. Also, I think it's terrible that you have an outside door in your bedroom.

Restless Native said...

Congratulations. I'm glad you found your curtains! I'm also writing this at work, so you now you can feel guilty that you were the cause of wasting taxpayers' money. It's people like you that cause people like me to goof off at work.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tracy said...

::rearranges hair and flutters eyelashes::

*I* *never* feel guilty.

Besides--why should I feel guilt about providing an amusing distraction for your otherwise dull day at Stress?

::sigh:: Men and their logic.

Anonymous said...

Guilt is SOOO last millenium, dude.

Unknown said...

Tracy, why did you change your blog identity? Did you feel that "Tracy" just didn't describe you accuratly enough?

Hmmm..... Well, I'll miss Tracy, but this Femme Fascinante sounds quite fascinating.

Anonymous said...

I liked the good ole' Tracy... not this new flirty girly acting one...

Tracy said...

::rolls eyes::

Anonymous, I suppose you've never noticed, but I've *always* been girly.

Sheesh.

Disciple said...

What else are taxpayers good for?
How does a “day-bed” differ from a “night-bed”?

Disciple said...

I guess I just use a regular bed for both day and night.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it, Tracy!

Anonymous said...

They sound JUST like "Tracy Curtains"

Disciple said...

Really Marcy, it's just like any bed in America but come on over if you REALLY want to see it!