Saturday, December 10, 2005

"I Don't Leave the Creek."

My room is *finally* ready to have at least some things put in it, so my brother Bryan and I tried to set my bed up about an hour ago. But noooo. It didn't happen. Why? Because some thing that I don't know the name of is missing. One little piece is keeping my bed from being put together.

Of course I accused Therese of eating it, but she pointed her little finger at me and said, "No, I didn't. No, I didn't." So I guess she didn't eaten the strange metal object.

Beth is eating Cheetos, and I want some, and she's not asking if I want any. Excuse me while I gripe at her. ::griping at Beth::

I have cobwebs on my jeans. Eeeeew. That's what you get when you move bed-frames from a garage. Gross.

'Lagaan--Once Upon A Time In India" is playing on the TV in the other room. The girls and I were watching the 'Mitvva Dance' and trying to learn it. We just realized there's a step none of us has been doing....hm. Trying to re-learn it is funny. We keep tripping over ourselves! :D

Okay, I have to go get ready to go shopping. Woo hoo. My dad also wants Beth and I to go by Lowe's and pick out curtains for our bedrooms. hmmmmmmmm--what color should I get...?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love your room at CC.
It's sooo pretty.

Disciple said...

Don't buy pink.

Little Lizzie said...

Yeah, don't think that she didn't really gripe at me. Tracy you are so weird. Gosh, I was sitting there happily eating a few cheetos that I grabbed out of the cabinet and Tracy turned to me and gave me a *Tracy* look and I was like "what did I do???" and she said "I want some cheetos.".... So, I gace her the bag of cheetos and.... SHE ATE THEM ALL!!! Gosh. Some sister SHE is. ;-)

We picked out our curtains. They are SOOO cute. I will let Tracy tell you what hers look like but, mine are green (a little bit darker then the color of my room) and the go all the way to the floor. They are so pretty. I am excited about them. :)

Disciple said...

Mason,
Weren’t you in on the beginning of Tracy’s blog?
Perhaps you weren’t yet born!!

Little Lizzie said...

Yes, I think so too! It is my most favoritest color. ;-)

(okay, that was a little redundant but, oh well.)

Little Lizzie said...

Really? Wow! We are just the same. :)

Little Lizzie said...

I guess I will adopt you as my sister too! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your room, Beth.
It sounds awesome.
I'll come up after Christmas. :)
We'll have a great big party on the roof.
And in your new room.
And Tracy's new room.
I'll bring the Dr. Pepper. WOOHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracy, where is that pic of you?
Why did you take it off?

Little Lizzie said...

Yay! That sounds like so much fun, Marcy! You all really should come up here. I would say you should come up on the weekend of the 31st because we are putting on a play (yes, we are making ourselves into complete idiots) but, I heard that something else is going on that day. Oh well, you can come whenever you want. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you should come in town on the 31st.
I'll come some time in Jan, prolly.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you should come in town on the 31st.
I'll come some time in Jan, prolly.

Disciple said...

Because, Mason, there was a hideous shade of pink blinding everybody who logged on.
Aren’t you still wearing dark glasses because of it?
Piper wouldn’t have been impressed at you gazing at pink all day!
Why is your sister repeating herself?

Anonymous said...

Hehe...wow.
That was kind of weird.
I didn't realize I did that.