Thursday, December 29, 2005

Aaaaw! It's So Exciting!

Five out of the...um...23...grandchilren are married. And by this time next year, all FIVE will be bringing a new little baby to Mana and Papaw's house for Christmas! (Assuming all the grandchildren make it home for Christmas!) YAAAAY!

We already knew that Heather, Ashley and Mandy were expecting (Mandy is due any day!), but we just found out a couple of weeks ago that my sister-in-law, Crystal, and my cousin April are also expecting babies next year! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Congratulations, Crystal and April!

We realized this past Christmas day out at my grandparents' house that there will be *14* great-grandchildren next year! ...Okay. My grandparents so are not old enough to have that many great-grandchildren! And seven of those great-grandchilren will be my aunt and uncle's *grand*children. Okay--they *definitely* aren't old enough to have that many grandkids! They are only...what?...45? Yeah! I think they are 45!

Wooooow.

Okay, well, anyway, I couldn't remember if I ever blogged that April and Crystal were expecting. So now I've done it. And I'm finished. And have things to do.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Christmas just gets crazier every year. But it's SO much fun!
Yeah, My mom kinda freaked when I told her she was going to have as many grandkids as she has children. It was pretty funny.