Thursday, November 24, 2005

Prayers

There is a woman who attends my church who had a baby just yesterday. This woman's family had a hard last time year when the mother lost her last baby just days before her due date. This pregnancy had them all on edge, and they went in early to deliver the baby due to the mother having high blood-pressure. The baby is doing fine, but we just heard that the mother stopped breathing for a little bit tonight around 10:00. They don't know what caused it, but they have moved her to Intensive Care.

So, any prayers would be appreciated. I'll post again when I know more.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, we were called last night and kneeled down to pray almost as soon as mom hung up the phone.
Please do let us know what is the lastest report. I am very anxious about their family.

No disrespect meant, but......
Temporarily last comment.

Unknown said...

I know how weird dreams can get. And I know how dreams can get weird.

How were they doing in your dream?