Saturday, November 19, 2005

"No, I Did Not!"

Colby is home!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!

Colby is my Godson/nephew. He lives in England with my brother and sister-in-law and his baby brother, Ryan. They just returned yesterday afternoon, and I saw everyone but Marc this morning. Ryan Michael has grown a *lot*, and he smiles quite a bit...he's adorable! Colby doesn't look very different. Perhaps a little taller. But he's *phrasing*!! Oh my. He sounds like a little British kid!

Colby pretended I had hugged him too hard, and that I had killed him. He said, "I died today!" And I said, "You did???!" And he responded, "No, I did not!"

He doesn't use contractions. It's kind of weird, but very cute on him! Crystal says she thinks it will wear off. If it were a Scottish or Irish accent I wouldn't want it to, but the English...I'd prefer an American speaking nephew, thank you very much.

Well, I am going to go change into something a little warmer so that I can stand in the freezing cold wind and shoot skeet. I am going to try my very best to actually hit one this time.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see everyone!

Little Lizzie said...

Awww... Don't talk about Colby!!! Gosh... I hate not being able to see him. Give him a hug and kiss for me and tell him that I will come down and see him next week. Make sure he remembers who I am by the time I get back there or I will cry!!! I can't wait to see him and hear his cute little English accent!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Traaaaaacyyyyy guess who this is?!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is obviously indecisive and excitable, as can be observed from the double punctuation marks.

I hope that helps you guess, Tracy.

Tracy said...

Um. I don't know. Tony?? Did you finally comment?

I give up.

Who are you?

Unknown said...

Last comment.

Disciple said...

Not.

Tracy said...

::laughs::

Unknown said...

HEY! It was JOHN this time!! Didn't you just tell Tracy to be nice to me?? Hypocrite.

Disciple said...

Once integrity goes out the window, hypocrisy is easy.
Try it sometime.
It’s no big deal.

Unknown said...

I am incapable of being a hypocrite. I just don't have it in me. But YOU certainly seem to have no problem with it.

I shall pray for you. Poor retarded hypocrite that you are.

Tracy said...

Y'all are weird.

Disciple said...

W'all?

Tracy said...

Oh, no! Uh uh! Nope! No making fun of the Oklahoma accent!

You've already said quite enough about it, Mr. Briody!