Saturday, November 12, 2005

Clear Creek

I'm off for the weekend again.

I just have not had much time on the computer lately.

I was planning on writing last night, but I didn't get home from a party until after midnight, so then that was definitely out.

There were these two guys that showed up in skirts at the party last night. But, for some reason, they looked very manly.

Must've been because the skirt was of a Scottish make, and they were playing the bagpipes and a drum while wearing them.

They even had hats and jackets to go with it! Very authentic. Very cool. ;)

I love watching my sister Mary at events like that. *Especially* when certain people are there. I like to laugh because of her.

I should've left for Clear Creek an hour and a half ago. I guess I should get going now.

Bye, y'all. Maybe I'll write you from CC.

Pax.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST COMMENT!!! I LOVE TRACY SOOOO MUCH!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE TRACY MORE THAN YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

::laughs:: I like to laugh at Mary, too. she is such a dork.

Anonymous said...

I hate Tracy.
The most.

Disciple said...

I was at Clear Creek once.

[Expects everybody to gasp in astonishment]

porzwuj

Little Lizzie said...

Really now, John? Well, you should come back for a visit. :)

Anonymous said...

Because hate is really a perverse kind of love and anonymous is a perverse sort of person.

Unknown said...

Anonymous, did you just write something MEAN?!! Oh, My goodness! I thought you only wrote NICE things.

Well, you will never again be able to say that you only write nice things.

So THERE.

Anonymous said...

I hate nice except when it has to do with Lanky Lizzie.

No, I never really only wrote nice things.
[Becomes conscious of a lack of remorse about not only writing nice things]

Disciple said...

I accuse all of us of an abuse of the word "nice".
It's a very dangerous word and should never be used.

Unknown said...

Last comment.