Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yes, Mother, I'm Being Nice


I was talking to my mother this evening, and she wanted to know if my blog was a "nice" blog.

I have *no idea* what she meant by that. (You know how to finish that, Andrea.) ;)

She said she would come look at my posts. So I thought I would put a photo up just for her.

I knew you would appreciate the effort, Mom.

Okay, so, for those of you who weren't there, this is a pic from Tap Werks last Saturday night. (I can hear you, Mother.) I went there for my 21st birthday. It was a lot of fun. The drink I am holding in this photo was ordered and paid for by my very sweet cousin Ryan. The picture was taken by my aunt Nancy. You should've seen the first picture she took--it was really funny. But I'm not going to post it here. It's too goofy looking.

I took a special pleasure in drinking that red drink. And only I know why. ;)

Anyway, we had a great group of people there that night, and it was a lot of fun. Sadly, Andrea couldn't be there--but we will go again just for you, Ang!!!

Okay, I have other things I want to do.

Pax.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic! Nancy's the best.
I can't wait 'til I turn 21 and have all my very sweet cousins (Like Ryan) take me out. it will be sooo much fun.
"Sadly, Andrea couldn't be there." excuse me? what about your very sweet, and funny, and fun to hang out with cousin, Marcy?
oh well...I guess we can drink together when we become nuns. :)

Marcy

Anonymous said...

S C A N D A L O U S !!!




jake

Unknown said...

You know Tracy... you look a lot like Kelly in that picture... hmm.. odd.





And WHY do you still have this stupid W.V.? It is getting on my last NERVE!

Tracy said...

:-O
Chriiista! You are causing scandal on my "Nice" blog!

Mom, don't pay any attention to the weird girl. We just let her join in because we feel sorry for her.

Andrea, I think it's just that The Odds don't like you.

Marcy, we will all go out for your birthday!!!! ;-D

Maybe it's 'cause I'm Kelly's sister, Shell... ;)

Tracy said...

And, by the way, MASON--you are my cousin! You shouldn't be "amening" to the rude things Christa says about me!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH. I AM ATTRACTED TO THE FLOOZY WITH THE BOOZE.

C'MON BABY, LET'S MAKE A WILD NIGHT OF IT, OH YEAH!!

Sincerely,
Alcohol.