Monday, October 17, 2005

No Time for the Things I Love

There are only so many ways to sit in a chair.

I want to know who has been posting under the name of God. I don't think you should be doing that. I think I know who it is, but, once again, I'm afraid to be sure because it's so easy to be wrong.

I cannot figure out how to put a picture up on my blog. Will someone please help me? I am totally confused.

I got all of the way to Panera Bread today, and then realized that I didn't have the right notebooks with me to do the writing I was wanting to do. Does anyone else know how frustrating that is?

Well, I have found that my little sister Elizabeth has a talent for writing. Well, Beth, you can take over my job as the writer in family. I've decided that I don't like writing anymore. And every family only needs one writer. All of those in favor of Elizabeth, say 'aye'!

"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"
"Aye!"

Okay, eight is enough. Congratulations, Beth! Woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo.

Instead, I am going to be a "special" kind of nun. Marcy knows all about it, right, Marce? Yup. It was actually partly Marcy's idea. Jake will finally win, and I will become a nun...according to the Rule of Tracy and Marcy. Only, I don't think it will quite be the kind of nun Jake has in mind.... But, for now, I have to go to bed so that I can get up to go to work in the morning, and do what God has planned for me tomorrow. I'll worry about the day after later.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well young Miss ...I truly thought it would take all 3 of His Reverence's vocation homilies to start you on the right path !!
How exciting !!
I cannot wait to move this intention from the petitions to thanksgivings of the RedCorn family Rosary !!!

I can't seem to find the Rule of T&M anywhere on www.newadvent.com..
But I will keep looking ...


jake

Tracy said...

Jake! You'd better *not* be praying that I become a nun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why not, Tracy? Are you afraid that somehow praying will change your vocation? Or are you running away from a vocation you know you have?

Little Lizzie said...

Tracy!! Don't do that! I have absolutly NO talent for writing and you know that! The only reason I could write that was because someone put the idea in my head. I would never be able to write like you and you know that! So, stop it and go write something!

:) "Shew, I'm glad I got that off my chest!" ~Dora

hee hee hee....

Tracy said...

Yes, Anonymous, you have discovered my secret. I am afraid that if people pray for me, I will become a nun. *No one ever pray for me again!* I have never even *considered* becoming a nun because of this fear. I fear it. It's a fear I have. I...oh, bother. I don't feel in the mood to sufficently make fun you, whomever you are.

No, I'm not worried that the prayers of the Redcorn Family will cause me to become a nun. It's the *principle* of the whole thing! I've already told Jake that I don't feel I'm called to be a nun, but he likes to try to *FORCE* it on me, anyway...Jake. *Nevermind* the fact that he was trying to get me to marry someone a little over a year ago! :b`

Beth, I can't write. I think that's been established. When I come up there next week *I'll* give you ideas/outlines, and then you can fill in the blanks! ...I think I can still give ideas.

By the way, Anonymous, I want to know who you are?

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhh.... OOOOOOOOHHHHHH.....
I'm an anonymous person.....
FEAR me.....
You'll never know my secret....
I could be anyone.....
I could be....family....///gasps\\\
DUHNduhnduhhhn.......


or.... almost.

Unknown said...

Man, I should start writing all my posts as anonymous. They get all the attention. But then you'd probably eitherget me confused with someone else and misconstru what I wrote, or you'd ignore what I wrote because you'd know it was me. I guess it's my lot in life.

PS. I wonder if people don't answer my comments because they are unanswerable.

Anonymous said...

Now good-natured ribbing aside ...

Traci....what ever your path you discern, nun, writer, mother, high-priestess (just kiddin) is truly between Him, you and your spiritual director...and I would bet anybody a clean green dollar, that your going to be really successfull ...so please take my comments with a grain of salt
because that is all my opinion is usally worth......well that is what my wife tells me, and she knows me best...

jake

Tracy said...

Jake, I know you're just teasing me. (How could I ever take you seriously when you *insist* upon spelling my name with an 'i'?) And thanks. You've always encouraged me, and I've always appreciated it. ;)

Shelley, DON'T YOU DARE POST AS ANONYMOUS!!! If you do, I'll do all sorts of annoying things on your blog...and *then* I'll get Christa to help me!

;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, which quite frankly is a threat to reckon with....

Anonymous said...

I thought our idea was great! When are you we going to start our convent? Too bad Mary can't join us anymore. hehe..Maybe Melissa will want to.:)

Btw everyone, Tracy will never stop writing. Maybe she will stop sharing it with all of us (wich i hope isn't the case) But I know Tracy, and she can't stop writing. she's been writing since I was born. Tracy, you are an awesome writer. :)I'm going to need something to read while I'm a nun, so please don't stop.

Marcy

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I'm called to be a nun too.

Disciple said...

Phew!
Just relieved that there are no words with Irish/American variations in that last comment!

Tracy said...

:::laughs::: John!! LOL.