Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Weekend...aren't y'all interested? ; )

I haven't blogged at all this weekend. I was too busy living my life to write about it.

Friday night I went to a football game with my sister and cousin. It was a lot of fun--we screamed a whole lot. (Awesome touchdown, Kev!!) I love going to high-school football games--even when they lose. I don't know why...I think it reminds me of when I was a little girl and I used to go to my cousins' games.

Saturday I went to a wedding. Then I came home, intending to go to the reception later that evening, but the allergies I *thought* I had, suddenly turned into the bad head-cold I *did* have. It was sad. I was sniffing a whole lot. But I got really tired of sitting around the living-room, so I went and cleaned my room. It looks great now. Well...it's still cluttered, but that's because I have boxes full of stuff which is *supposed* to be in CC with my parents. But it's not. It's in my bedroom, taking up room. Anyway--I was also going to go polka dancing for my quasi-nephew's birthday party, but I missed that too. I was sorry to miss it, because he's such a cute nephew, but I had taken some medicine and it made me quite loopy, so I fell asleep on the couch instead.

I went to Mass this morning and sat downstairs during the sung Mass for the first time in probably two and half years. That was soooo strange. Guess what. It's a whole lot harder to stay awake *downstairs* than it is to stay awake *upstairs* when you've stayed up until 3:00 in the morning the night before. Not that I do that very often, but taking a two hour nap in the evening will do that to you--keep you awake until three in the morning. I've decided I won't be doing that anymore.

Well, I'm considering going running. I've heard that exercising is good for the body.

I'm going to go consider it some more.

By the way, y'all be careful if you ever go to see Kelly at work past 11:30pm. After a certain point at night, her odd sense of humour kicks in, and she likes to do things like begin introductions to her male co-workers by saying, "Hey, this is my sister, she wanted to meet you..."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::laughs:: You missed a good party, Tracy. Warrick had SO much fun.
Maybe I should go see Kelly...she can find me a boyfriend. :)

Restless Native said...

I think you should keep going to Kelly's work, Tracy! Hey, it's like in hockey - the winners ALWAYS have the most shots on goal!

Anonymous said...

How can something be so obvious and yet so undetected?