Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Must Say...

Short posts aren't nearly as much fun as long posts.

Too bad I don't have the time for a long post.

Well. This is strange. This is probably the first time in....so long I can't remember...that I didn't go to the 9 o'clock Mass. It's 9:33. I just woke up a few minutes ago (I didn't go to bed until almost 1:00). Now I need to go get ready for the 11 o'clock.

I'm just waiting for Kk to finish getting ready, then the bathroom will be free.

Okay. It's free.

C-ya.

3 comments:

Little Lizzie said...

Why did you wake up at five if you didn't have to be at Mass until five? I mean, why didn't you get to sleep in?

Beth

Little Lizzie said...

Are you really joining the convent? If so, which one?

Unknown said...

Well Tracy.... Seeing how popular your short posts have been I don't understand how you can POSSIBLY say that you like long posts better. Oh, by the way, God doesn't NEED to comment on MY blog. He and I have a very intimate relasionship. In fact, the conversations we have together are far too deep for any of you to fathom. So it would only confuse you if he ever were to write anything on my blog.

Well, goodbye. God, St. Peter, Bill, and I are about to have an important discussion.