Monday, October 03, 2005

I Am Tempted

Yes. I am very tempted to write a rather long post, but I really can't. I need to get some sleep. I've been up since 6:15am, and I am tired. I have a feeling that tomorrow I may really be grouchy from lack of sleep. I don't know why it would be different from any other day...I just have a feeling it will. I'm just that way. I pay attention to what I'm feeling. Funny--if I have a feeling about something, I'm usually right. I don't know why that is. Hey, Heather, are you reading this blog? If you are, say hello in a comment box. I haven't talked to you in a while. Yes, that was a random jump, but I thought of it, so I had to say it. Anyway. I should go to bed. All of those good thoughts for good posts will go to waste, I'm afraid. Oh, wow, look at me...I'm rambling. Goody. Isn't that just wonderful. I better quit before I say someting really dumb...and I will, too. I've done it many times.

I have this story I am working on, and I haven't had time to write anything on it since last Wednesday, so I am going to do that tomorrow night. I'm excited. I like this story. And I have to like a story in order to finish writing it. Hopefully this will work out. Say a prayer for me, will y'all? I really, really, really would like to write a full length article. Really. That's a major goal that I have.

Goodnight, everybody. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, Tracy, Tracy;
tisk, tisk, tisk, if you start thinking that tomorrow you might be grouchy, then you probably will be grouchy.
Sleep is good, in most of your posts it is evident that you are a night person. I'm definately not a night person, my brain shuts off at 10pm. But I've never considered myself a morning person either, it is just that coffee at 5am is sooo good. I believe it may even suffice for divine inspiration. So my advice is; "early to bed and early to rise, chugalug the coffee and you will grow wise!"
Am I in your story? You know I have to be in everyone's story. I wonder what happened to all those westerns you wrote. Funny a Scottish Lassie writing American westerns.
Today on the feast of St. Francis I'm going to try to kill a deer in my backyard by archery!
God Bless, The Padre

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Do you want me to call and sing you "you are my sunshine?" so you wont be grouchy today? 'cause I will. :)
hehe..anyway, I am going to try to work on my letter today, so I will need your help pretty soon.
Marcy

Tracy said...

Aaw, thanks, Marcy! That is so sweet, but I am happy to say that I am not grouchy today. I am my usual bubbly and perky self. :::giggles::: Well, yeah right. I don't see myself as bubbly and perky, but I guess Cathy does, 'cause she told me today I don't seem as bubbly as I usually do--which I think is funny because, like I said, I've been in a much better mood lately. hmmm... Maybe she's thinking of Anna Marie! (Hi Anna Marie!!! Can't wait till you come home!)