Saturday, October 22, 2005

Girls' Night

I stayed up until three o'clock this morning. Actually...that was just what time it was the last time I looked at the clock. I don't really know what time it was when I went to sleep.

It was Girls' Night at my cousin's house last night.

Woo hoo. Lots of fun.

But then I got up at 8:30 to go to the abortion clinic to pray. Know what? I wish people weren't so ignorant. I do not enjoy going to stand in the cold to watch willfully ignorant people walk into an abortion clinic. It's insane.

I am so tired.

And I'm hungry.

Will someone please come over and make me some lunch? I am way too tired to do it for myself.

April starved us last night. She didn't have any food for us to eat. It was kind of sad. I cried a little bit.

Okay. I'm so kidding. There were a lot of things to eat (like the best garlic dip in the entire world). It was a really good time. (Abear, I never got a cookie! Will you save one for me?)

Okay. I am going to try to write something of value now. Well...of relative value, anyway.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls night was sooo much fun! we should do it again in like November.

I totally know how you feel about the abortion clinic. I hate going. It's soo hard to go and be freezing the whole time while the people are walking in making fun of you. I hate it when they ask us if we have a life. Ummm, well, yeah..we kinda do, but today we're trying to save lives. Idiot's!!!

Marcy

Little Lizzie said...

Aww... It sounds like it was a lot of fun. Did you guys eat a lot of good stuff for me? I guess, I am having my own fun up here. You wanna know what I did today? ::laughs:: it was funny. I used the table saw and cut a whole bunch of boreds and then I sanded them with this huge, way powerful sander and now Bryan is routing them and then we are going to put them on the wall. ::laughs:: It is SO much more fun then a girls night. ;-)

Disciple said...

I'm on my way.

Disciple said...

To make luncheon, that is.

Tracy said...

Aaaw, but that means I have to wait for a really long time! ... I'll starve to death.

Disciple said...

Well why didn’t you tell me before I left?
::sigh::
Man! Women!

Perhaps you could come out with some great literature if you let yourself starve to death.
Like when you’re grumpy!

Disciple said...

By the way.

I’m travelling from Ireland by boat.

Travelling east.

Disciple said...

Does your tummy rattle like hell when you’re hungry?
What do you do if it occurs during a silent pause at Mass?
Is there some way of controlling it?

Little Lizzie said...

Then you quickly turn and look at the person sitting next to you with a look that implys "You are embarrassing me! Would you go outside?" That always works. ;-)

Anonymous said...

::laughs:: Sounds like fun, Beth.
I wish you could have been at Girls Night. we missed you!
Marcy

Anonymous said...

I think we need some pictures from "Girls Night"!

Disciple said...

Excellent.

I can't wait to go to Mass and try it!

Anonymous said...

We don't have pics from Girls Night.
Why would you want some?

Anonymous said...

To sneer at!

Little Lizzie said...

::laughs:; Ginny! I eat ALL of the time... my stomach just growels for some reason. It did it today during Mass and the other day and afterwards Bryan and one of the Boutross girls came over and said "Why didn't you eat anything today? Gosh, that was the LOUDEST growel I have ever heard!" It was funny.

BTW, John... I forgot to tell you, You have to be very quick when you do it because if you aren't quick about it... Then someone else will look at you with the *look* So, then EVERYONE knows that it was you. So, you have to make sure that you look at someone else before they look at you. :)

Just your little friend, just helping along. ;-)

Beth