Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Purpose of My Very Own Blog

Back when life was a little less insane for me, I was a writer. Well, that was what I liked to think of myself as. Now I think of myself as a writer with writer's block. But! if you are a writer that doesn't write, are you a writer still? Somebody please answer that question for me.

So, anyway, the purpose of this blog for me to have a place where I can write anything I want. Whenever I want. ...Yeah, because I don't already do that in the hundred million zillion notebooks that I have stored in my bedroom. Well, okay, this is different because I'm forced to let people read what I write on this blog. Everyone that knows me knows that you die if you dare to look inside of my notebook. So, I am trying to overcome a fear of people reading what I write. *That* is the purpose of this oh so very pink blog called The Art of M&Ming.

5 comments:

Restless Native said...

Tracy,

First, I am very excited at your BLOG. I can't wait for your next post! However, before I answer the question you so poignantly poised, I must first ask a question of my own. To wit- what if you are NOT a writer who just so happens to write? Is this indeed, Mr. Franklin, a possibility? Or does the very nature of this question threaten to tear the fabric of the Space-time Continuum?
Reverse Polarity! Fire the Ion Thrusters! Release the Hounds!

-Thus Spake the Restless Native.

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting. Let's see what you can come up with. This should be fun... hee hee hee...

Anonymous said...

ON THE "AM I A WRITER..." QUESTION...JUST BECAUSE AN ACTOR IS IN BETWEEN SHOWS, DOES NOT MEAN HE OR SHE IS NOT AT THAT CURRENT MOMENT IN TIME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS, AND THEN ONE AGAIN WHEN ANOTHER JOB COMES KNOCKING. I THINK YOU ARE WHO YOU MAKE YOURSELF TO BE. THE QUESTION IS, DARLING, ARE YOU A GOOD WRITER? OR, HOW GOOD DO YOU WANT TO BE?
I THINK OUR RESTLESS NATIVE IS STEALING A BIT FROM THE AGE OLD QUESTION "IF A TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS..."

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracy;
RestlessNative has gotten out of hand, I suggest banning him from commenting on your blog. He's going to ruin everything. I of course am going to say nice things about you in all my posts. I think you're a great writer!
God Bless again, The Padre

Tracy said...

Louis,
Thanks for the rephrasing of Restless Native's question. Out of curiosity, do we know each other?