Monday, October 22, 2007

What Used to Be...


I used to spend so much time writing for my blog. It used to be fun. What happened to those days? Oh. Yeah. I also used to have a computer at my house, and now I don't. *That's* what happened to those days.


I want to post a photo. I'm going to go find one...
ch. Now, why did it post up there? I wanted it in the middle. Oh well.
Those are the Chipotle Girls. Woo hoo!! Ginny, Holly, me, Tess and Brittany. Good times in CO, man. ::sigh:: I had so much fun that weekend. For the first time in my life I actually saw a ski shop. Being as how I'm an Oklahoman, I had never seen one before. And it was weird. 'Cause it was the middle of summer. I can't wait to go back in December!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I felt the need to write on your blog.
Ever since the... incident about blogging being announced as indecent for certain members of our group, our blogs have been a veritable graveyard of memories.....

Unknown said...

How if M&M stood for mystery maiden.... or mystery matron... or mystery mother-of-future-children.... or... marriable maid... ummmm..... mystalitious majesticity.... maiden of memories...... I'm all out of ridiculous ideas for now... but you need to come up with what M&M stands for, for the green M&M.