Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life in OKC

Confirmations are tonight. I'm not sure how many Confirmandi there are all together, but I think it's a good sized group. Both my Uncle Mark and my cousin Mason are being confirmed. That's going to be cool to see.
Oh, Ian's being confirmed also. (He's one of "my kids" from my job.) His Confirmation saint is Francis of Assisi...big shock there. (Ian is crazy about animals.)

Life in my apartment is going well. Kelly and Mary and I haven't even gotten into one fight--even though we were all stuck in our apt. for FOUR DAYS during the ice storm. I'm proud of us.
Anyway, it's lots of fun living with my sisters. Last night Mary and I were bored half-to-death as we sat on the couches watching TV, so I forced her to play Scrabble with me instead. I totally beat her!!! It was awesome! ::laughs:: I almost never lose at that game.... ;D

I'm thinking I might post a short (and I stress "short") story on this blog. It's been awhile since I've done that. I know hardly anyone reads it anymore, but maybe I'll do it anyway. Maybe I'll write it for you, John and Shelley, since y'all are still my faithful readers!! (But, Shelley, I'll probably have someone KILL YOU!!!! since you don't know how to keep my alive in your stories....! ;p)

Aaawww...Carrie is out in the livingroom with the kids teaching them how to sing! Ian, Caitlin and Kolbe are singing "The Ants Go Marching"....aaaaaawww...that's so sweet. Well, I'm going to go look at them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Tracy! You SHOULD post a new story. Just for John and me. By the way. I wouldn't be so quick to judge a person if I were you...
Hrumf!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Perhaps you should consider a little mosey on over to my blog.....

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. And I had the first comment two comments ago.

Just thought I'd throw that on out there..... You know for the halibut.

Unknown said...

HEY! WAKE UP IN THERE! GO OVER TO MY BLOG!! I HAVE ANOTHER ADDICTION TO THE CHRONICLES THAT I JUST POSTED!!!

Sheesh.

;)
Love you, Tracy.

Unknown said...

Whoops! I mean addition! A d d i tion. Tee hee! I just saw that. It looks very funny. What a silly typo. Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

hey, do you have J O B ? if so...what is it ?

leslie's husband

Tracy said...

Who are you talking to, Leslie's Husband? Me or Shelley??

If you were speaking to me, then, yes, I have a 'J O B'. I'm a nanny. Remember? :p

It's funny that you commented...I got online to email you, but I stopped in on my blog first....