Thursday, October 05, 2006

Finally

I'm tired of looking at my blog and seeing feet.

I need a different picture...photo...whatever...to put up.

Does anyone ever read this thing anymore?

Happy birthday, Warrick!! (It isn't until tomorrow, but I probably won't be posting again for a while, so...there ya have it.) Warrick is turning six. Aw. So cute. Gotta love the kid.

Oh, good news, Dan and I are actually working on TLM again. It shouldn't be too long until it's all posted. Woo hoo!!! Who's excited???!!?!?!!

Michaela, I looked at your blog!!! Oh my goodness, your piece is SO cool!!! I am so impressed. Guys, go check it out... www.echoesofcreation.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a pic that look at when I am down or feeling sorry for myself...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redcorn@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=65e0re2&.src=ph&.dnm=cc7ere2.jpg&.view=t

Tracy said...

AAAAWWW!!! That was so sweet!!! Oh my gosh...your kids are growing up!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy! So glad to see your blog (hopefully)coming back to life =)I have missed you on the blogsphere. Thanks for the compliments ... I hope it does really well at the auction on the 21st!

Unknown said...

All the blogs are still alive.... They're just in comas. It is just that some of us occassionally wake up and squeeze a hand before falling back into unconsciousness.

Does anyone know how John Briody is doing? I heard that he got a job, but that was..... months ago I think.

Disciple said...

I was deeply immersed in the Echoes of Creation blog for a long while there, so I thought I’d take a quick look in here.

Michelle, you must accept that life isn’t just about DOING. It’s also about BEING.

No comment on the state of this blog.

Disciple said...

Interesting.
I just read John Michael's profile.
There's very little else to do here...

Unknown said...

Well, hello there John. Nice to see that you're still around. Yes life is also about BEING, but your BEING isn't worth much if you aren't DOING what you are supposed to be DOING.

Unknown said...

Doing looks really funny when you spell it all in capital letters. It also looks like a sound. You know, like the sound a spring makes.

Goodnight. I'm BEING kicked out of the library because it is closing.

Unknown said...

By the way, I wasn't angry when I said that. It just occurred to me that what I said had some irritable sounding overtones. But I wasn't irritated. If anything, I was amused.

Hm. People really should spend more time e-mailing and messing around on the blogs..... Or I just need to go home. That might also be a good solution.

Disciple said...

True.