Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Post

...with a bucket on it.

*That's* how you know which is our driveway up here.

"...then you'll come to three fence posts, one of them has a bucket upside down on it, that's our drive...."

The directions given to the man who was coming to shoe our horses.

::giggles:: Gotta love the country.


I had an awesome 4th! Thanks to my uncle Mark and aunt Theresa for once again hosting the 4th of July party. It's always lots of fun, and it just wouldn't be the same if it wasn't at your house!

Mason, I wouldn't have missed it for anything! I even missed a great party up here to go to your house! I hope you had as good of a time as I did.

Okay, well, the horses are all shod now, so I think I'll go ride the new one....Oddball.

14 comments:

Disciple said...

That was rather a clever post Tracy.

Why do you have so many buckets hanging around?

Someone take the grey sky awy please.

Disciple said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Disciple said...

God be with the days when everyone used rush to leave the first comment.
Now, any Tom, Dick or Harry can leave it.

Little Lizzie said...

Hear hear!!

Disciple said...

Look!

The glory days are back!

Tracy said...

::laughs:: Christa!!! I've missed your spamming!!

Tracy said...

I knew you were back as soon as I saw the number of comments.

Tracy said...

Hello, John.

Thanks for being rude to me the other day.

Tracy said...

Michaela. Don't be so quiet! Say something. ::winks::

mystical_rose84 said...

How did you know I was here ::winks back:: I am still giggling from our day out in Tahlequah :-) It was a blast!

Tracy said...

I know everything, Michaela. That's something you should know about me. ::giggles:: I know, I had a great time, too!! We're so going back again....

Disciple said...

And when was I rude to you, Femmy??
Was it the day you didn’t want to speak to me on the phone but reluctantly agreed so that you could hang up and run away?
Or was it some other time?

Disciple said...

[Doesn't wink]

Anonymous said...

Tracy, you are the AWESOMEST friend EVER!!!!

It was fun getting drunk the other night!!!