Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Evening with a Monsignor

::bursts out laughing::

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

::doubles over in laughter::

Oh, oh! I can't breathe! I can't breathe!!

I was in the middle of typing a different post, but I just got what it was that Msgr. Conley said to me last night!!!!

Just before sitting down to dinner at the Costello's cabin in Clear Creek, Monsignor turned to me and said, "Are you a Benedictine, also?"

"No! I'm not a NUN!" I wanted to respond (rather emphatically), but I simply shook my head and said, "No, I live about four miles from here."

"Oh, I see," he said, and went on with something else.

ALL DAY LONG I have been thinking he thought I was somehow connected with the Clear Creek Benedictines!! ::still laughing:: I could *NOT* figure out *how* he could've thought I was a nun when I was wearing a jean-skirt, a blue scoop-neck shirt, jewlery AND make-up. I mean, yeah, sure, that would be believable in most places today, but in *Clear Creek*?

::cracks up again:: That wasn't what he meant!! I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that he thought I was one of the students from Benedictine College!

Oh! gosh....I have to call Anna Marie!

5 comments:

Little Lizzie said...

*smiles* that is funny! hahah.. I'm glad you didn't say something embarrasing to him. lol...

You probably should explain to people that there were students there from Benedictine College visiting the Costello's too, though. :)

Tracy said...

Beth!
Mason!
Marcy!

Aaaaw. I missed you guys on Easter!!!

Happy Easter. :`)

And, by the way, no one pay attention to Christa.

She wouldn't know a pair of twins if *she* had them. ::sticks out tongue::

Little Lizzie said...

ooooo... wow, Tracy.. that was quite a comeback...

Take THAT Christa.

hahahah...

Anonymous said...

She wouldn't know a pair of twins if *she* had them. ::sticks out tongue::

This is a case of spotting the speck in your neighbor's eye because there is a beam in your own. Because Tracy doesn't know she has a pair of twins, she automatically assumes no one else would, either, in her place.

And then she sticks out her tongue.

Like a frog.

Ooooooooo....NOW we know who the father is!!!!!!

Tracy said...

::jaw drops:: That's what I get for not checking my old posts!!!

CHRISTA CANNIZARRO-OR-HOWEVER-YOU-SPELL-IT!!!!!

You are *SO* scandalous!