Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Post I Won't Explain

Dear ******,

~Once we didn't turn away
Twice we thought we just might stay
Thrice it was we were brought back
And there it ended.

Once you came to say goodbye
Twice you listened as I cried
Thrice you stood as you thought back
And then it ended.

Once I asked that you not go
Twice it was you told me no
Thrice my pride was sought, then back
Then I did end it.~


ha. ha.--Yes, I really did write it! You thought I wouldn't, didn't you? ::laughs:: Let this be a lesson to you--I really will follow through on a threat.

Too bad I know you read this blog. Otherwise I mightn't have done it. ::winks:: You know you love me. :P

::laughs merrily and looks up with a daring grin:: Top that!...if you can....

~FLCN


PS- To my other readers: Sorry, but I won't answer any questions about this post. Normally I wouldn't have done such an annoying thing, but I was tempted beyond all power of resistance.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft.

Can't you just guess, instead of begging Tracy? Because obviously she wants to be begged. But stand firm she will, because it would embarrass her more to reveal the person for whom she writes poetry...

Restless Native said...

I wonder how many people have names with 6 letters?

Anonymous said...

"not that her powers of resistance were all that remarkable, anyway..."

Anonymous said...

Your word verifications are obsessed with the letter x today.

Anonymous said...

(I just thought you should know)

Little Lizzie said...

Y'allers are crazy!

Tracy said...

You all are insane.

And, Froggy, you are *so* inappropriate. You are not the only one in this world with six characters in your name.

Tracy said...

::rolls eyes:: What? Are Nolans the only other people out there with six-lettered names?

Little Lizzie said...

Nope. Johnny... Johnny has 6 letters.

Tracy said...

It is so.