Sunday, February 12, 2006

Can Ya Dig It?

I took Bryan into Talequah today to get his C02 canister filled--and it exploded in my car! Okay, fine, so C02 doesn't "explode"...but it...burst out of the canister. And it sounded like a rocket taking off.

And that was the excitement for the day.

I found my journal from my first trip to Europe. The one I went on when I was fifteen years old. Oh my gosh. It is so funny. I'm thinking I might have to post a couple of the entries.

I also found a bunch of old letters. Few years old. Like...four and five years. Funny the things you forget.

I'm going to go hiking tomorrow. At least I hope that I am. The boys are having a bunch of guys over to paintball, and I might not want to go hiking when they are running around in the valley playing at war with red paintballs.

Maybe I'll just go to the cave. We're calling it the "Can Ya Dig It?" cave--and when we've reached the end of it, we're going to hang another sign that reads: "Yes, We Can!" (My dad has said "Can ya dig it?" for as long as I can remember...it just fits.)

I must be running off to bed now. ::sighs:: Yet another day has past in which I have not been able to do any writing. I have more time to write while I'm down in OKC! ...how can that be?? Ah well. Perhaps tomorrow.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I considered it, actually, but they don't have a gun I can use.

::laughs:: Instead, I think I will watch them from the top of the cliff. A couple of the new guys have very promising personalities--I'm thinking it will be a very entertaining day.

Little Lizzie said...

AND... *I* am going to....

cut Michaela's hair. Yep. She hired me to cut her hair. Hmm... I wonder how it is going to look after I am finished with her.

Mwahahaha..... ::grins wickedly::

Tracy said...

::bursts out with laughter::