Monday, January 23, 2006

Yes, I'

I don't really know how that happened. ...It's kind of like that day the post "Eat a Bug" just happened to pop up on the screen. I'm not quite sure I know how that happened, either.

I think there's a ghost-poster.

Anyway, what that post was originally supposed to be is no longer of interest to me.

::laughs:: Or something like that.

Excuse me. I have other things to do. The blog isn't very high on my priority list of late. Packing and hanging out with the friends I won't be able to hang out with in a couple of weeks has taken over my life for the time-being. Perhaps once I move to Clear Creek I will again have the time and inclination to post more *interesting* posts....Kevin.

So, see ya later.

John. Quit being so boring and say something.

9 comments:

Restless Native said...

This must be some sort of "fill out the rest of the sentence" game!

Teehee, this will be so much fun!

Restless Native said...

Yes, I'....

m really crazy. Tee hee!

m just trying to irritate all of you by posting this blog fragment. Tee hee!

m that incompetent. Tee hee!

m just a little black rain, cloud!
Hovering over, the Hunny Tree. Teehee!

m a wolf in sheepies clothing. Tee hee!

*cough* just choked on a red M&M and accidentally hit the 'post' button.

TEEE HEEEEE

Tracy said...

I'll explain about the odd post when...um...I decide what the reason for it's existence is.

Tracy said...

::laughs:: Although I do like the game Restless started!

Restless Native said...

I lost my body to aliens in a game of inter-galactic Texas Hold-em.

They only borrowed it for a few hours, though. They suspended my consciousness in a jar of ether, which would have been cool if I'd had a body to inhale it with.

Anyway, it turned out to be a good thing because I didn't feel anything when they removed my social inhibitions.

Been trying to get rid of those pesky things for years. Took 'em out like tonsils they did.

Then they gave me my body back, and here I am!

I'm going to save a fortune on alcohol...

Restless Native said...

BTW, look at that time stamp.

Tracy forced me to stay up all night writing another "TLM" episodes.

This one is even more boring than the last, because it explores the relationship between Jace and Rosie.
It goes to some pretty dark places.
Like an anal probe.


Hey look, I just told you, aliens took my inhibitions, okay?

Anonymous said...

Tracy, what day are moving?

Tracy said...

Next Friday.

Are ya gonna miss me?

Unknown said...

We all will miss you very much Tracy.

Yes, I'

m really moving this time.

m tired of all of you, and want you to go away.

m tired of being myself, and have decided to imitate Christa.

m finally going to be rid of you all.

ve finally found my red M&M. TeeHee!
ve decided to go to England instead of Cleer Creek.

ve decided to elope with froggy. TOUGH LUCK CHRISTA!!!