Monday, September 26, 2005

My First Official Post

The first post on my very own blog, The Art of M&Ming. Does anyone out there know what M&Ming is? If you answered yes, you might want to take it back, because I can guarantee you don't. You see, I made it up. I made it up, and my sister and our M&M's benefited greatly from it, so I have kept it going.

Perhaps later on, several posts down the road, I will explain what M&Ming is. Just not now. Number one, it's too late. It's past midnight, and I'm tired, and I've stayed up way to late just setting this thing up, and then trying to think of something witty to say for my first post. I am failing miserably, and possibly my wit will be improved will a few hours of good sleep, so I am off to bed now.

Goodnight Red!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, look! My first official comment, too! Well, I just wanted to say that my wit may be improved *with* a few hours of sleep. Okay, that's all!

Restless Native said...

Wow! I loved this post! It was witty, insightful, funny, informative... WOW! ROTFL! ROTFLMAO! ROTFLMAOLARN!

Anonymous said...

WOW can you believe it? I'm posting a comment on Tracy's Blog! I'm not going to guess what M&Ming is, but I would suggest that this poor girl get to bed at a decent time.
God Bless, The Padre

Unknown said...

Tracy, Tracy, Tracy. Leave it to you to (essentially) name a blog "The Art of Finding the Perfect Man". *laugh* It... is fitting.

Restless Native said...

Hey, I just decided to come back and post on Tracy's first official blog post! Hello from the Future, Tracy! Wheee! This is so much fun!

Just think... this is what started it all...

Tracy said...

Was it, Dan? Was it?

::ominous music playing in the background::

Perhaps.